Tuesday 1 May 2012

A love song to Earth on May Day

I WORSHIP THE GROUND THAT YOU WALK ON by Bríd Wyldearth 2007 I worship the ground that you walk on, the grass beneath your feet, the sand between your toes, Gaia, earth goddess, on whom we meet. I worship the ground that you walk on. She is the love of my life. She is my soul mate, my life support, my partner, my lover, my wife. I worship the ground that you walk on. She is with me wherever I roam. She feeds me and clothes me and cradles me. She is my goddess, my spiritual home. I worship the ground that you walk on. My heart sings with her beauty and love. My whole being dances to the beat of her heart. When we kiss, I feel the earth move! I worship the ground that you walk on. When you touch her wear a kid glove. Look after her like your own mother. Tread softly for she is my love. Inspired by art work by Shaula Groulx, p.203, Wemoon ‘08

No comments: