Sunday 1 February 2015

Imbolc, Brigid Poetry Cyberfest 2015


Snow Drops For Imbolc 2015, photograph by Bríd Wyldearth


Imbolc 2015

I need to do nothing today
even though I feel better than yesterday
and the urge to go out 
and celebrate Imbolc is upon me

by nothing
I mean
writing my journal
writing this poem
walking with my dog and cats
bringing in logs for the fire
painting meditation
warming up food
uploading some poetry
contributing to the annual Brigid Poetry Cyberfest
having a bath
and maybe changing my bed clothes

my heart aches to be in St David’s
by Non’s Well,
White Sands Bay
and to walk along the coastal path 
to St David’s head

maybe tomorrow

today 
I must be strong
remind myself
of how lucky I am
for this healing lesson
that gives me the time and space
to do nothing
but 
be
me
to go deep
within
earth
creativity
solitudenous
still
silent
peace


by Bríd Wyldearth 2015 



Imbolc Rainbow Labyrinth 2015 by Bríd Wyldearth

No comments: